The Month of Giving is upon us! It’s the perfect time of year to support your local Adopt & Shop store so we can save more homeless dogs and cats. With your help, we save pets through adoption, microchipping and spay and neuter surgeries.
Here are the best 10 ways to support Adopt & Shop:
1. Do your usual shopping with us.
We have everything you need. Shop our expansive selection of food, treats, collars, toys, carriers, bowls and more. Make sure to stop by Friday and this weekend for great Black Furday deals!
2. Buy a super-cute ID tag designed by us.
Even indoor pets need external identification. It’s the easiest way for them to make their way home if they ever get lost. We have options for dogs and cats, including special holiday tags!
3. Choose Adopt & Shop Culver City for pet services.
4. Choose Adopt & Shop Lakewood for grooming.
Lakewood may be our smaller store, but it still offers a la carte grooming services. Visit us for nail trimmings, ear cleanings and more!
5. Shop our online store and affiliates.
Have you checked out Michelson Found Animals swag? This merch looks great and supports a great cause. Ditto our partners. They have cool clothes, terrific tech and more. Just go through this link here so we get a portion of the proceeds.
6. Adopt a homeless dog or cat from us!
We have animals of all ages, colors, shapes and sizes. Their adoption fees cover their vaccines, microchip, microchip registration and a month of pet insurance.
7. Become a volunteer and work with adorable animals.
Our organization thrives thanks to the work and dedication of our amazing volunteers. We need help doing everything from feedings to matching our fuzzy pals with their new families.
8. Make a cash donation online.
Every cent goes back to helping us save more animals. Any contribution is greatly appreciated!
9. Make a cash donation in person at one of our stores.
Make a $10+ in-store donation and get a coupon for a free pet photo with Santa! Redeem the coupon any Saturday from 1-4pm, 12/2-12/23.
10. Donate much-needed supplies.
These items keep our animals happy and healthy until they find their new family. Just drop them off at one of our stores.
- Stainless steel food bowls (non-spilling, puppy- and kitten-sized)
- Durable puppy-safe toys and Kongs
- Hard jingle balls for kittens
- Puppy pads
- Snuggle Safes
- Snuggle Safe covers
- Wet or dry puppy food
- Kitty litter pans
- Slicker brushes
- De-shedding rakes
- Flea combs
- Rubber brushes (like Kong’s Zoom Groom)
- Monthly flea preventive
- Small and large nail clippers
Thank you so much for being a part of the Adopt & Shop community. We are so grateful for each and every one of you. Our organization could never thrive without you!
Have a safe and happy holiday and we hope to see you soon!