Flea, tick and mosquito bites can be very painful for your dog. Worse, those bites may expose your dog to irritation, itching and even deadly diseases. Fleas may cause Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) and if ingested, fleas could cause tapeworms. A bite from an infected tick can transmit diseases, such as Lyme disease or Rocky Mountain spotted fever, to your dog. And mosquitoes may transmit heartworms or even West Nile virus to your dog. K9 Advantix II is a veterinarian-recommended monthly flea, tick and mosquito treatment for your dog that kills through contact. No biting required.
- Veterinarian-recommended flea and tick prevention for dogs and mosquito repellent for dogs
- Kills fleas, ticks and mosquitoes through contact, no biting required
- Kills all flea life stages
- Convenient, easy to apply monthly topical for us on dogs or puppies 7 weeks of age or older
- Starts killing ticks within 10 minutes
- Also kills lice and repels biting flies