If you’re itching for a way to identify fleas fast, turn to Safari’s Dog Flea Double-Sided Comb. The soft teeth of the double-sided comb pull out fleas from deep within your furbaby’s coat so you can quickly discover the little pests. Add a quick comb-through during your regular grooming throughout the year—especially during the springtime and summertime when fleas are most active—to help you detect flea infestations early. Plus, the fine-toothed comb will help you identify dry, flaky skin so you can give your paw-tner relief at the first sign of skin irritation.
- Soft teeth on the double-sided comb pull out fleas from deep in your canine pal’s coat. —can be used along with flea powders or shampoos.
- Essential for the spring and summertime when he likes to spend more time outside and fleas are most active.
- Use these flea combs as part of your normal grooming routine to detect flea infestations early and prevent further spreading.
- Also helps you identify other skin and coat problems so you can start treatment sooner.
- Easy to use—simply comb through his hair and dip into a cup of water with mild detergent.